[Video] 6 Website Must-Haves in 2018
Hi everyone! Welcome back to our channel. Today we are talking about 6 website must-haves in 2018. So, you’re thinking, why are we talking about this now? We’re already halfway through 2018. The marketing world moves quickly, and if you don’t stay on top of things, your website will be outdated by 2019! We’ve talked before about looking back at your website halfway through the year to be sure you’re on top of your trends and always looking for ways to improve. So here it goes:
1. You must have a mobile-friendly version. Website designs are now largely driven by their mobile versions because so many people find sites exclusively on their phones.
2. Have an SSL on your domain. That means ‘https’ rather than just ‘http’. Google rewards sites that have the SSL, so it’s crucial to update this to improve your rankings and SEO.
3. Video. It’s more than just a trend- it’s here to stay. Video is a great way to add some excitement to your site and show what your company is all about. Playing B-roll as your slider is a fun, easy way to brand your company and give viewers a peek into what life at your company is like.
4. Micro-animations keep your website engaging. Like video, they make your website more inviting for people browsing your pages. From rollovers to parallax, anything that makes your website more user-friendly is a must-have!
5. Maintain a high level of quality for your content. Keep your headers clear and your articles concise, so your visitors can find the information they need, and don’t feel like you’re wasting their time.
6. Keep design simple and navigation intuitive. Especially for someone visiting your website on his or her phone, a confusing or overcrowded website will mean nothing but frustration. Keep directions in obvious places, so the experience is as user-friendly as possible.
If you have questions or would like us to help with anything, feel free to contact us through our website at: https://redmoxy.com